This is the time of year when your skin is most vulnerable. From U-V rays to bug bites to allergic reactions to plants, it’s time to treat them! Dermatologist Dr. Madhavi Kandula explains what you can do to treat that itchy skin and even prevent bug bites.
Dr. Kandula’s Tips:
1. Use “OFF” with DEET to ward off pesky mosquitoes and other bugs.
2. Use products like Cortizone 10, Polysporin and Aveeno 1% for itchy skin.
3. A good anti-bacterial soap like Zanfel is recommended
4. Use can use Desitin mixed with Lotrimin for jock itch.
5. Also try powder like Zeasorb.